Sunday, March 09, 2003

A few Months ago I did something cool...
Well, "cool" is a bit subjective of course but I was impressed! hehehe... First off, I always jump from the lobby side of the front counter at Postal Plus to the back side of it. Kinda like I'm hurtling over a fence or something like that... No big deal, just a little fun in the midst of a normal day at work. Well, My Sister and Bro-in-law where in that day, along with my "Almost" 2 year old Nephew, Jeffrey. We where messing around out in the lobby for a little bit playing with toys and some other of our gifts and then decided to head back into the back room. What do I do? Yeah, jump over the counter as usual. As I am flying through the air, I hear about 3 people say, "Noooooo! Whatch out for Jeffrey!" I look down and sure enough, innocent as can be, he is walking right under me, where I'm supposed to land. (Mind you, I am still in the air!) The only thing I can think of is to spread my legs, doing the splits in mid air and land on two seprate counter tops.. My Left food plopped down first on the back counter and my right came down a split second later on the front counter. It was beautiful though I say so myself! I looked like an actor in a Karate movie for sure! AMAZING I TELL YOU!!! The most wonderful part about the whole thing is that Everyone in the building including a couple of Customers saw the ballet and told me how much they enjoyed it! Jeffrey the nephew, didn't even know anything happend... He just kept on walking and I jumped down and we all had a good laugh. Heeeeyaaaa!

No comments: