Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Ok, I just heard from a good source that Michael Jackson is planning some sort of "Mad Voodoo Curse" on something, someone or whatever... Anyone hear about this yet? I'm going to go searching the net to see what I can dig up on this matter. Sounds interesting to say the least. I'm not surprised really the more that I think on this. I mean, a ton of people have come down on the poor King of Pop lately and no matter how tough the guy is, it's gotta hurt a bunch... Do ya think maybe he's going to go after that dude that did that piece on him from England, Martin Bashir? Or maybe England it's self? Maybe all reporters!!! Well, as long as it keep his youngest child "Blanket" safe, it's all worth it... Curse on Michael, Curse on...

Here is a site on the history of his face while you wait for the scoop... CLICK ME!!!

No comments: