Thursday, April 24, 2003

Napa Valley... That is where we are right now, waiting for Erik and Margrit to show up... They where visiting Gabe & Nicole in San Jose', Which scares me a bit, cuz they probably got a little tipsy last night and I'm afraid a hang-over may be in the cards for today... hehehe Not a good thing when in this area of the world... I could be wrong, we'll see... I know that I had to be carefull myself last night so that I could tour the wineries without that stupid headache and upset stomach today... The thought of a hang-over while doin' the tours, doesn't work for me...
We where sitting in our room this morning when a knock at the door broke the dull roar of the news... It was a very nice gentleman from the Mondavi winery... He handed us a very nice 3 pack of wines from their winery... They look sooooo good! Anyway, after opening the card, we where very pleasantly surprised that it was from Karlie's (one of our employee's) Parents! They are so nice and thoughtful, totally took us off gard... THANKS GUYS!!! :O) We can't wait to taste the wines...

No comments: