Friday, August 22, 2003

This weekend, we are here in San Francisco for our Bi-annual gift show... Just arrived at the Hotel Palomar and they have DSL free to use! :o) They made it really easy on me cuz I was going to try and tap into their DSL anyway... hehehe The place is beautiful as can be.. This Hotel is right on Market Street across the street from Union Square... People everywhere!!! Speaking of people, this guy ran across traffic when we where trying to manuver our way through the city streets and he came sooooooo close to a few broken limbsand a broken rib cage as he ran into the path of an oncoming van... The van stopped just short of his idiot ass... It was so close, I even saw his life flash before MY eyes...
Well, that's all for now, I will let you know how the show goes... My feet already hurt...

Make sure you click the link to our Hotel cuz it's perdy!

No comments: