Thursday, August 21, 2003

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! I'm back!

Well, as some of ya might have noticed, or none of you, I have been off line for quite some time... Let's see here, um about a week, which seemed like a year I tell ya! First I thought it was my router, so I took it out of the equation and directly plugged into my computer... That didn’t work so I changed out my cat 5 and some other wires here and there... Nope! Nothing still... I tried calling SBC a ton of times and they said I had that nasty WORM that has been going around... Checked for that, not there either... Called them back and finally we started to get somewhere... It took them about 3 days to realize it wasn't my puter or router, (They tried to blame me for everything) it was the main DSL card out in that green box down the road... It blew and it knocked only my house out... Lucky meeeeee!!!

After I go through the 160 emails (mostly junk) I will figure out which end is up and refresh the site...
Hope all is well with you guys!!!

No comments: